I can’t believe it’s another month down. 2019 is well and truly flying by and it’s just insane. So as another month rolls by, here’s my favourites of this month…
- First off the bat is my new phone – the iPhone 8. I know what you’re thinking, isn’t the newest one the iPhone XS or something?? My old iPhone 6s died its untimely death this month and I decided to try something a little newer (mostly for the pics) but I’m thoroughly enjoying the new phone – especially the glass back which allows for wireless changing 😍 let’s just hope it improves my instagram game – which you can follow here
2. NINE NINE! So I have always been a firm lover of the characters Jake Peralta and Amy Santiago, now I’ve finally convinced my partner to start watching it, means I can binge watch to my hearts content 💙 What is also great, is that Brooklyn Nine Nine is also available on Netflix for me to watch allll day and allll night 😏
3. So I’m currently on a summer shredding hype (Christian Guzman‘s youtube got me on a hype whilst I was at the gym…) and so I’ve been trying to find something that still satisfies my sweet tooth whilst covering some basic nutrients. Hello Alpro Soya Caramel Desserts 😍 low in fat, plant proteins and super tasty – YES PLEAAAASE, I’ll take 10!
4. I’m so sad as I write this… My beautiful Lozza glasses have unfortunately cracked 😭 I’ve had these babies for 5 years. 5 YEARS MAN. And it’s bittersweet saying goodbye to them. They have been the most comfortable glasses ever and now I’m gonna have to hunt for a pair just as great – hopefully it’ll be a quick search.
5. If you know me, I am a firm lover of elephants. I honestly believe that they are the most incredible creatures ever in the entire world. So being a lover of elephants, it’s no surprise one of my favourite disney movies is Dumbo. So you better believe that when Primark announced a Dumbo collection, I was there in a heartbeat.. and I am in love. One piece which is a solid favourite of mine is the hot water bottle – which is not only adorable but also super useful for me 😍
So – that’s my favourites this month, why don’t you tell me yours? Comment down below things that you think are worth a try and the favourite things you had in March!