It feels sliiightly weird to be writing this (it’s still currently 2018 and I’m 100% still eating chocolate coins…)
Last year I took on my wonderful friend’s ’18 in 2018′ challenge, rather than trying to come up with new year’s resolution. It was so much fun that I have already planned out my 19 in 2019 – have a look below!
- Run 5km in sub 45 minutes
- Go to a cocktail making class 🍹
- Take part in a Tough Mudder (?)
- See a pantomime
- Go to Go Ape!
- Take part in a cooking class 👩🏻🍳
- Visit Reykjavik
- Save £XXX for House Fund
- Squat 80kg (including bar)
- Climb Snowdon
- Go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Publish at least 26 blog posts in 2019 👀👀👀
- Have a deep clear of my wardrobe / Create a capsule wardrobe
- Read 5 non-fiction books
- Bench Press 20kg 💪🏼
- Go strawberry picking
- See Drake – if he performs, which I’m so hoping for.
- Do an elephant experience at the zoo (totes already eyeing up colchester zoo…)
- Plan 12 date days/nights ❤️
I always like to mix-up my lists – a few fun things, a few health based challenges and also a few things to widen the spectrum and learn a little more!
If you feel like this would be right up your street – give it a go! Would absolutely love to see what you all come up with!