It’s April and we’re a quarter of the way through the year. 25% of 2019 just gone before our eyes. Finito. Finished.
HOW IS THIS YEAR GOING SO DAMN QUICKLY?????
At the start of the year, I set myself 19 goals. 19 goals for 2019. As we’re 25% of the way through the year, I thought I’d check in, see how I’m doing and go from there…
- Run 5km in sub 45 minutes
- Go to a cocktail making class 🍹
- Take part in a Tough Mudder (?)
- See a pantomime
- Go to Go Ape!
- Take part in a cooking class 👩🏻🍳
- Visit Reykjavik
- Save £XXX for House Fund
Squat 80kg (including bar)
- Climb Snowdon
- Go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Publish at least 26 blog posts in 2019
Have a deep clear of my wardrobe / Create a capsule wardrobe
- Read 5 non-fiction books
- Bench Press 20kg 💪🏼
- Go strawberry picking
- See Drake – if he performs, which I’m so hoping for. – Having to adjust this one 💔
- Do an elephant experience at the zoo (totes already eyeing up colchester zoo…)
- Plan 12 date days/nights ❤️
So I’ve completed 2 definitely – improving my squats at the gym and also having a deep clear into my wardrobe meaning more space for other things 👀
I’ve planned 4 out of 12 date nights so far this year (dinner, mini golf and cozy nights in), published 16 blog posts so far and neeearly finished my 1st non-fiction book.
So far, I’m doing pretty well with my 19 goals – I’m having to change my goal to see Drake live (sad times) but I’m sure I’ll think of something just as exciting to do.
It’s nice to do these check-ins – see what I’ve accomplished so far this year and what I still have left to go.
What goals have you set yourself this year? And how are you getting on with them? Let me know in the comments below!